TransVar User Guide¶
- Download and Install
- Quick Start
- Setup and Customize
- Genomic level annotation
- Protein level annotation
- cDNA level annotation
- Interpret consequence labels (CSQN)
- Inspect variant sequences
- Using non-canonical IDs
- Output Options
- How to batch-process?
- How to use VCF as input?
- How to automatically decompose a haplotype into multiple mutations?
- How to use 3-letter code instead of 1-letter code for protein?
- How can I let TransVar output sequence context?
- How to report results in one line for each query?
- I got ‘gene_not_recognized’, what’s wrong?
- Does TransVar support alternative format for MNV such as c.508_509CC>TT?
- Does TransVar support relaxed input without ‘g.’, ‘c.’ and ‘p.’?
- When I annotate a variant for protein identifier, why would I end up getting results in another variant type?
- Need Help
If you use TransVar in your work please cite Zhou et al. Nature Methods 12, 1002-1003 (2015). Thank you.